I completed my training at the University of Kent and at the Institute of Group Analysis. My qualifications are:
- Master of Clinical Science (Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy) MClinSci
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy Studies
- Diploma in Group Therapy / Group work Practitioner Institute of Group Analysis (IGA)
- Masters/ DipSW in Social Work
- BA (Hons) in Social Policy/ Sociology
- I have extensive experience of working in mental health services with people with a diagnosis of severe and enduring mental illness.
- Working in a Women’s Service for survivors of child sexual abuse
- Working in a Therapeutic Community setting with adults with a diagnosis of Borderline Personality Disorder
- Currently working in the NHS in partnership with the National Probation Service, to provide consultation for psychologically informed Thinking around working with offenders.
- Working In a team providing mentalization based Therapy
- Working with professionals to provide group supervision and reflective practice in organisations.